General Terms & Conditions
The following conditions apply to all visitors to, or users of this website.
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the CWG Choices Limited website (the “Site”) and your relationship with CWG Choices Limited, company registration number 05686121 (the “Company”, “we” or “us”). Please read them carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not register for or use the Site. If you have any questions on the Terms and Conditions, please contact email@example.com or 01536 271940 or CWG Choices Ltd, Pywell Road, Willowbrook Industrial Estate, Corby, Northamptonshire, NN17 5XJ.
- Use of the Site
We may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time for legal or regulatory reasons or to allow the proper operation of the Site. Any changes will be notified to you via the e-mail address provided by you or via a suitable announcement on the Site. The changes will apply to the use of the Site after we have given notice. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms and Conditions you should not continue to use the Site. If you continue to use the Site after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the Site indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms and Conditions.
We may update and change our Site from time to time. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any major changes.
- Use of the Site and Intellectual Property
- The content of the Site is protected by copyright, trade marks, database right and other intellectual property rights. You may retrieve and display the content of the Site on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the
- The content on our Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our Site. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
- Where our Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
- Any content you upload to our Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties.
- You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co- operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
- Availability of the Site
- Although we aim to offer you the best service possible, we make no promise that the Site or the services provided via the Site will meet your requirements. We cannot guarantee that the Site or services will be fault-free or that any content on the Site will always be available or be uninterrupted. If a fault occurs in the Site you should report it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
- Your access to the Site may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal. We will attempt to restore the service as soon as we reasonably can.
- The Company’s liability
- Nothing in this Terms and Conditions excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by English or any other applicable law.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our Site or any content on it, whether express or implied. We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with the use of, or inability to use, our Site or use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Site.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our Site or in connection with its use, or results from the use of our Site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits or contracts; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data; loss of goodwill; wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
- We only provide our Site for domestic and private use.
- You agree not to use our Site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our Site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- Linking to our Site
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
- Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Site other than the home page
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- Advertising and Sponsorship
Part of the Site contains advertising, sponsorship and links to third party sites. Advertisers, sponsors and third parties are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Site complies with relevant laws and codes. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we will not be responsible to you for any error or inaccuracy in advertising, sponsorship or third party material.
- Applicable Law
These terms and conditions will be subject to the laws of England and Wales. We will try to solve any disagreements quickly and efficiently. If you are not happy with the way we deal with any disagreement and you want to take court proceedings, you must do so within the United Kingdom.
- International Use
We make no promise that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United Kingdom, and accessing the Site from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access this Site from locations outside the United Kingdom, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
You may not transfer any of your rights under these Terms and Conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these Terms and Conditions to another business where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- If you breach these Terms and Conditions and the Company chooses to ignore this, the Company will still be entitled to use its rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach the Terms and Conditions.
- The Company shall not be responsible for any breach of these Terms and Conditions caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- The Site is owned and operated by CWG Choices Ltd, Pywell Road, Willowbrook Industrial Estate, Corby, Northamptonshire, NN17 5XJ.
- If you have any queries please contact us on email@example.com or 01536 271940 or CWG Choices Ltd, Pywell Road, Willowbrook Industrial Estate, Corby, Northamptonshire, NN17 5XJ.
Last Updated: 5th November 2021