Who we are
We are CWG Choices Limited. This policy describes how we use your personal information.
CWG Choices Limited (company number 05686121, Pywell Road, Willowbrook Industrial Estate, Corby, Northamptonshire, NN17 5XJ) (“we” “us” “our“) as data controller, respect your privacy and value the trust you place in us when you share your personal information with us.
We act as intermediaries between you and selected third parties (for example product installation companies) across the UK. On your request, we will provide you with the contact details of relevant third parties and/or pass your contact details directly on to relevant third parties. When we pass your contact details on to third parties, we are acting as data processor and will process your data on behalf of the third party who is the data controller.
If you have any questions or need any further clarity please contact us at email@example.com or 01536 271940 or CWG Choices Ltd, Pywell Road, Willowbrook Industrial Estate, Corby, Northamptonshire, NN17 5XJ.
2. Data Collection and Usage
We will collect and use your personal information to allow access to this website, use our services and for other purposes as set out in more detail below.
We may also use and disclose your personal information for any other purposes authorised by applicable law.
3. What we collect and how we use it
|What we collect||How we use it|
Information when you communicate with us whether in person, through our website, through our online forms, when you request a brochure through us, via email, over the phone, through social media or via any other medium, including:
|We use this information, including to:
|2||Information through your use of our website including:
|We use this information, including to:
|3||Information that we collect incidentally from other sources or public sources, including:
|We use this information, including to:
You can choose to contact a specific third party (e.g. installer) through our website.
When you submit your personal information via specific forms on our website relating to a selected third party (for example when you request a local installer, request a call back, complete our contact form or use our Solidor Door Designer feature), we will send your personal information to the third party you have selected for the purpose set out in the relevant form (e.g. so the third party can provide you with a quote or a call back). We only collect and store this data to provide analytics and other business services and we process this information on the instructions of the relevant third party.
The third parties act as data controller in relation to the personal information you submit using these forms. These third parties will use your personal information as required to fulfil your request (e.g. to contact you to discuss your interest in particular products or services, provide products and services, to respond to your specific request (e.g. for a call back)) and for their legitimate business interests in providing and improving their products and services.
The personal information sent to a selected third party through the forms on our website includes:
- Full name
- Telephone number
- Email address
The selected third party will process your personal data in accordance with their own privacy policies and notices. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by these third parties, please visit the privacy policies of the relevant third party entity or contact the third party directly.
Links to third party websites
Why we collect your information
We collect and use your information for a variety of reasons. We need some information in order to provide our services to you – for example your contact details.
Other information we collect because we have legitimate business interests, for example, in:
- Understanding how our customers use our services and website
- Researching and analysing the services our customers want
- Improving our services
- Receiving information from other entities in our group
- Understanding the type of services our customers want and how they use them
- Maintaining a public profile on both traditional and social media
- Providing security over our business and who we trade with
- Developing and maintaining relationships with vendors, partners and other companies
Data retention and security
We will keep your information for as long as it is reasonably necessary.
We are committed to keeping your personal information safe. We’ve got physical, technical and administrative measures in place to prevent unauthorised access or use of your information.
Your personal information may also be processed if it is necessary on reasonable request by a law enforcement or regulatory authority, body or agency or in the defence of a legal claims. We will not delete personal information if relevant to an investigation or a dispute. It will continue to be stored until those issues are fully resolved.
Information we share
There are certain circumstances where we may transfer your personal data to employees, contractors and to other third parties.
- We may share information about you with other members of our group of companies so we can provide the best service across our group.
- We may also share your information with certain contractors or service providers. They may process your personal data for us, for example, if we use a marketing agency. Other recipients/service providers include IT specialists, database providers, backup and disaster recovery specialists, email providers or outsourced call centres.
- Our suppliers and service providers will be required to meet our standards on processing information and security. The information we provide them, including your information, will only be provided in connection with the performance of their function.
- We may also share your information with certain third parties. We will do this either when we receive your consent or because we need them to see your information to provide products or services to you.
Your personal information may be transferred to other third-party organisations in certain scenarios:
- If we’re discussing selling or transferring part or all of our business – the information may be transferred to prospective purchasers under suitable terms as to confidentiality
- If we are reorganised or sold, information may be transferred to a buyer who can continue to provide services to you
- If we’re required to by law, or under any regulatory code or practice we follow, or if we are asked by any public or regulatory authority – for example the Police
- If we are defending a legal claim your information may be transferred as required in connection with defending such claim
Your personal data may be shared if it is made anonymous and aggregated, as in such circumstances the information will cease to be personal data
Where your information will be held
We store our information on cloud servers located in the USA which does not have equivalent data protection laws to those applicable in Europe. The transfer of this information is governed by a contract including standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission.
We will only transfer data to jurisdictions outside the scope of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) where the appropriate safeguards set out in the GDPR are in place.
We are happy to provide you with copies of the standard contractual clauses which you can request from us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Your rights
You may have certain rights in relation to your information including a right to access or to correct the information we hold on you.
We’ve listed the rights you may have over your information and how you can use them below.
These rights will only apply in certain circumstances. They will generally not be available if there are outstanding contracts between us, if we required by law to keep the information or if the information is relevant to a legal dispute.
- You can ask us to confirm if we are processing your information
- You can ask for access to your information
- You can ask to correct your information if it’s wrong
- You can ask us to restrict how we use your information
- You can ask us to help you move your information to other companies
- To help with that, you have a right to ask that we provide your information in an easily readable format to another company
- You can ask us to stop using your personal information, but only in certain cases
- You have the right to complain to the relevant supervisory authority
How to contact us
If you have any questions about this policy please contact us at email@example.com or 01536 271940 or CWG Choices Ltd, Pywell Road, Willowbrook East Industrial Estate, Corby, Northamptonshire, NN17 5XJ.
Changes to the policy
This policy will be changed from time to time.
If you would like to access previous versions of this policy please click on the link to archived policies at the top of this page.
Alternately you can email us, you can get in touch at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org