The Luminia F82 Aluminium Bi-Folding Door
These high performance solutions fuse the comfort of inside spaces and the freedom of outside living with slim sightlines and uninterrupted glazing areas
Our Aluminium Bi-Folds are a truly innovative creation, continuously pushing the industry forward with unrivalled appearance, performance and efficiency. Manufactured by expert engineers that utilise the lastest modern technology, these products exceed current standards and regulations.
We understand the desire for slimmer sightlines which is why the Lumina F82 has been designed with reduced outer frame rebates that are symmetrical. This boasts greate glazing areas, flooding the room with more natural light than ever before.
- Max Vent Weight: 150 kg
- Sightline - Head: 97 mm
- Sightline - Cill: 97 mm
- Sightline - Jamb: 97 mm
- Sightline - Meeting Stile: 122 mm
- Max Leaf Height: 2500 mm
- Max Leaf Width: 1200 mm
- Frame Depth: 82 mm
- Glazing Thickness: 28 mm - 44 mm
- CWG Choices STD offering U Value 1.5 w/m2k
- Option for matching Single & Double Residential Doors using same suite (Max 1200 x 2500 Leaf)
Exceptional performance and resistanceSecurity is really important to us, that's why we have gone through rigorous testing and developing to guarantee you the utmost level of protection; so you can have peace of mind that you're stylish and secure.With an outstanding U-value of 1.3 (Double Glazed) and 0.9 (Triple Glazed), as well as being PAS24 and Document Q Compliant - you can have full confidence that you are receving a top of the range door that will do more than just look pretty.
Homeowner requirements and demands were kept in mind throughout the whole design process of these doors, and we've really gone the extra mile to produce new, innovative and efficient features.
Due to fewer parts and profiles, you can enjoy larger, uninterrupted glazing areas and quicker fabrication times. As well as this, the all new flush pop out T-Handle ensures effortless operation whilst being able to conceal un-aesthetically pleasing handles. All doors are manufactured with heavy duty stainless steel as standard and utilises a unique gearbox for ultimate ease when operating.
Innovative, not imitation
Features and Benefits
Flush Pop Out T-Bar Handle
Shootbolts Top and Bottom
Heavy duty compact rollers
As well as this, they include:
- Unique traffic door
- Re-designed flush pop-out handle
- HD Compact rollers as standard
- Both frame and cill sightlines of 97mm
- 1.3 U Value (Double Glazed)
- 1.1 U Value (Triple Glazed Centre Pane Glass U Value of 0.7)
- Document Q & PAS24 Compliant
- Class 4 (600pa) Air Tightness
- Class 9a (600pa) Water Tightness
- 122mm Slimline interlock
- Low threshold
Here at 'Choices' we like to give you the ultimate choice. That's why we ensure that each of our products can be customised and tailored to your exact desires - whether they be big or small.
That's why with these doors, you get the option of:
- Single/Dual colour options
- Double/Triple Glazing
- Black/White Hardware
- Silver hardware in development
- Square Bead options
- 2 - 7 pane configurations available
- All configurations available in open in/out