Cornerless Bi-Folding Doors from ‘Choices’
‘Choices’ Cornerless Bi-Folding Doors have floating corner posts which creates uninterrupted views inside and outside of any room
This Corner less Bi-Fold Door can be used to open a kitchen/dinner up into the garden, resulting in a completely open space with no need for a corner post. The Cornerless option creates open plan living and offers more flexibility for your home.
A New Age in Door Design
Sometimes known as Bi-Folding doors, ‘Choices’ Bi-Folding doors are manufactured in state-of-the-art Aluminium and can be made to suit any style of property from new builds to period cottages are becoming extremely popular due to their ability to provide instant openings into conservatories, garden rooms or patio area.
The sleek stylish design has not been jeopardised and advantages of utilising aluminium ensures a light weight, yet strong and secure long lasting product. They are highly energy efficient and provided with a high security locking system for peace of mind with outstanding acoustic performance.
‘Choices’ offer a full range of colours including ‘Dual Colours’ meaning the exterior of the doors can be ordered in an entirely different colour to the interior side.
‘Choices’ can offer a Multi-Door configuration that can operate in any space in your home
Doors can be designed so glass panels can be stacked inside or outside a room. You decide if they stack to the left or right ensuring the room works for your needs. Bespoke Bi-Folding doors can be manufactured by ‘Choices’ especially to maximise the space you require and even replace entire walls.
Available in range of 6 RAL Colours as standard, or why not have exactly what you want, and let us create your bespoke door and have it in any single or dual RAL colour combinations. View colours otions >>
- Internally beaded with a softline detail to all external doors and panels
- Chamfered and square bead options
- Stainless steel wheels ensures smooth and consistent operation
- Unique, flush line pop-out handle that allows maximum door opening
- Low threshold option with a 15mm step height (Part M – Building Regulation) – weather rating reduced
- High security hinges and locking mechanisms as standard
- Shootbolts top and bottom of the interlocks for enhanced security
- Unique high strength roller design for increased weight capacity
- Dedicated bottom bogey guide for consistent operation and increased security
- Double track threshold allowing greater stability
- Thermally broken aluminium sections
- Doors and panels can be used in any configuration, style and design
- All configurations are available in both open-in and open-out options
- Full range of suited hardware available
- Glazing to suit 28mm sealed units