'Choices' Aluminium BSF70 Bi-Folding Doors
Rejuvenating your home, creating an open, flexible and modern space for living
Available in a wide range of styles and designs, our Bi-Folding doors can be tailored to suit the exact requirements of your home
An intelligent combination of form and function, our highly versatile and market leading Bi-fold sliding door systems gives you maximum control over the style and operations of the doors.
Each door has a fast turnaround, is energy saving and has a high security locking system which can be fitted on a full range of colours including dual colours.
Every single Bi-folding door is manufactured to the highest standard without a single compromise on strength whilst being slimmer and more streamlined than their traditional patio counterparts.
The standard 'Choices' Aluminium Bi-Fold Door: The Optio 'BSF70'
- Internally beaded with a softline sash
- Stainless Steel Wheels
- Unique flush line pop up handle
- Magnetic catch for prime/slave leaf
- All configurations open in and open out
- Thermally broken aluminium sections
- 28mm sealed unit
- Black or White lever/lever prime handles
- Black or White internal pop-out handles
- ‘U’ value 1.7Wm2K
- Low threshold (no weather rating)
- A range of RAL single or dual colour
- PAS 24 / Doc Q
- Mechanically jointed outer frame
- ‘U’ Value 1.5 Wm2K with triple glazing
- Brushed chrome prime handles
Features and Options
Flush Line Pop Out Handle
Stainless Steel Wheels
Floating Corner Post Option
Available in a range of styles and designs, panels can be stacked inside or outside of the room, to the left, right or split to stack on both sides. Door sets can be manufactured to replace entire walls to maximise your opening space.
Minimum Height: 1950mm
Minimum Width: 1400mm
Minimum Sash Width: 600mm
Maximum Height: 2400mm
Maximum Width: 6300mm
Maximum Sash Width: 1000mm
All configurations have lever/lever handles on the prime leaf with the exceptions of types 1, 4, 6 and 13 which are internal handles only.
For Fast Delivery
White - RAL 9910hg
Anthracite Grey - RAL 7016m